Friday, July 21, 2006

CoComment is Very Cool

I just discovered CoComment via Fred Wilson's Blog and so far it seems pretty cool. CoComment tracks comments and responses that one make across the blogsphere in one central location, which makes it much easier to follow the conversations. However, the feature that I like best is the blog comment widget, which tracks the comments of the blog's author across the blogsphere. The sidebar makes a lot of sense to me because if I take the time to read someone's blog I am usually interested in the comments that they make across the blogsphere. Thus, I hope that CoComment sidebars will become more popular and in the meantime I hope that everyone enjoys better access to my own comments.

The only drawback to CoComment that I've found thus far is that it doesn't seem to work well with Blogger. As you can see in the picture on the left, CoComment seems to think that the post is Blogger is a comment. Its still pretty cool if you ask me and if this post turns out okay than the it Blogger issue obviously isn't that big of a deal.

2 Comments:

At July 21, 2006 9:48 AM, Blogger anonymous said...

Andrew, great thoughts. I've responded to you and 21 other bloggers re: coComment at my blog today.

 
At July 23, 2006 4:46 AM, Blogger Stephanie Booth said...

Thanks for drawing our attention to this! I'll report the problem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger