Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Jeff Nolan's Voting Guide

Jeff Nolan has posted his thoughts on the candidates and measure in today's election. While I don't agree with everything he has written, it does serve as a good cheat sheet for anyone who doesn't have time to research the issues in depth.

Contrary to popular belief, local elections do have the greatest impact on our lives. Yet, paradoxically, they always have the lowest voter turn-out. Now that Mr. Nolan has provided everyone with a cheat sheet there's no more "I didn't have time to research the issues" excuse, so get out there and vote!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At November 09, 2006 7:03 PM, Blogger Chanel (nbr5) said...

I wish this was done EVERYWHERE, across the board, because a lot of people would research the issues, but lack of time is the issue.

I would have LOVED to have a cheat sheet on Tuesday when I went to vote in my local election...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger