Friday, May 04, 2007

Baron Davis: Something You Probably Didn't Know

I have a pretty low opinion of most professional athletes' off the court behavior and given Baron Davis's history as a malcontent at previous teams, I didn't think he would be an exception to my stereotype. However, in getting to know more about Baron, through various articles and interviews since he was traded to the Warriors, he clearly doesn't fit my pre-conceptions. Baron comes across as articulate, thoughtful, positive and always seems to be having a good time. His smile seems to be 3 feet wide. Anyway, his day working at McDonalds was something else that I didn't expect. Check out the video and pictures they're pretty cool.

The Warriors playoff series against the Mavs was one of the most entertaining basketball that I have seen in years. The basketball on the court was fantastic, but rooting for players that actually are suitable role models has been a good feeling that I haven't experienced in a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger