Friday, March 09, 2007

I hate Joomla (okay not really)

At the moment I am trying to design a landing page in Joomla. Admittedly, the real problem is that I have no idea what I am doing, but Joomla's WYSIWYG editor is extremely frustrating. The editing tools are great when the work, but they are so inconsistent. I'm trying to do simple things like change column widths with tables and sometimes it works and others it doesn't. Argh! Then again, I have only the most basic html skills to begin with so its actually quite cool that products like Joomla and Nvu allow non-developers to even attempt to work on websites. Its just really frustrating be so close to getting what I want out of the software, but not quite be able to finish my project.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger