Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Feeling Great About Moutain Biking

On Friday night, I picked up a new Fuel EX9 mountain bike from Trek and I've managed to get at least a quick ride in 3 of the last 4 days since. I used to road bike all the time, but over the last year, I haven't been disciplined about making time to exercise regularly and I've really gotten out of shape.

Right now I'm feeling so good from putting my legs to work that I can't understand how I ever got out of my riding groove. Unfortunately, I'm heading to Linuxfest Northwest tonight, so I won't be able to ride again until Monday but I'm already itching to get back on the bike! ...now I just need to figure out how get through a ride without falling off the bike...

3 Comments:

At April 24, 2008 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At June 29, 2008 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew,
Regular exercise has been the major casualty of my own bootstrapping endeavors. I used to favor brisk walks myself, which are among the most low impact and easy to start and maintain forms of exercise available and I WAS addicted. I think working full-time as a journalist did not damage my exercise regime so much as part-time entrepreneurship.

 
At July 12, 2008 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sweet ride. glad to hear an e-ship blog whos not afriad to mention things about lifestyle design

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger